Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

On Jun 10, 2005, at 5:38 PM, Dinesh Pandey wrote:

Sorry I didn't get it exactly. Because the same function (send e- mail) I am able to create at my end, but our client is not able to create it at their
end.

1. Is there some problem in installation?

No.

Or
2. Problem with system user permission executing that database?

No.

OR
3. Problem With Database user permission?

Only a superuser can create a pltclu function. "dbUSER" must be a PostgreSQL superuser if it created the pltclu function. You client must use a PostgreSQL superuser to create a pltclu function.

Now how to change permission of that user to be able to create this
function?

Make sure the user creating the function is a PostgreSQL superuser.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com