Search Postgresql Archives

Connection between PostgreSQL and SAP HANA database

Yes I run it under Windows, I also have a Linux server for testing.
Under Windows I know that the driver works because i use it already in another project (MS SQL Server with LinkedServer).
In Linux I can test the HDBODBC driver via command line and the ISQL command, this works fine.

I'm desperate about the PostgreSQL configuration. I have no idea how to configure it. I doubt the path (HDBODBC (SAP-driver) –> SAP HANA database) myself, but i cant connect to the HDBODBC driver directly via an extension.
My previous assumption was that i need a extension for the foreign data wrapper, the foreign server, foreign table and so on...

How can I use the system dsn in PostgreSQL?