Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Issue Installing PostgreSQL 17 on Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy)

On 8/26/24 04:33, Jyoti Saxena wrote:
Hi Ray,

I appreciate the clarification regarding the release status of PostgreSQL 17. Understanding that it is currently in the beta phase, I am eager to integrate this version into my development and testing workflows.

Could you please assist me by providing the following information:

  * Instructions on how to access and install the beta version of
    PostgreSQL 17 via the PostgreSQL APT repository for Ubuntu.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#I_want_to_try_the_beta_version_of_the_next_PostgreSQL_release

  * Details on where I can find the binary installation files for
    PostgreSQL 17 beta for Windows.

Not released yet. Check the link below for release:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

Thank you once again for your continued support.

Best regards,

Jyoti

--
Adrian Klaver