Search Postgresql Archives

Re: re-novice coming back to pgsql: porting an SQLite update statement to postgres

On 7/23/24 17:23, Dan Kortschak wrote:
On 7/23/24 13:11, Vincent Veyron wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2024 20:31:13 +0000

This is the goto page for anything SQL :
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-commands.html

For DateTime types :
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/datatype-datetime.html

For JSON types :
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/datatype-json.html

Thanks, I will work through those.

On Tue, 2024-07-23 at 23:52 +0200, Dominique Devienne wrote:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 10:35 PM Adrian Klaver