Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Community Enquire !

On 6/25/24 12:00, madhav sira wrote:
Hi Team,

Just wanted to reconfirm, for any queries or discussion on postgres coding/peformance tuning related questions, I have email to ( pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) and discussion will continue on emails only but  not any thing a forum platform something below i saw for Oracle in screenshot. If there is any such for postgres can you help me out. I checked on postgres community all I saw was writing an email to ( pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) not any specific platform.

Just ask the question.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx