Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Community Enquire !

On 6/24/24 16:28, madhav sira wrote:
Dear PostgreSQL Community,

I am new to the PostgreSQL community. I am writing to seek guidance on the best practices for engaging with the community, particularly regarding where to post questions related to SQL queries and general database issues.

In other database communities, such as the Oracle SQL and PL/SQL forums, there are dedicated spaces where users can ask and answer questions. I am wondering if PostgreSQL has a similar community forum or if all questions should be directed to this mailing list (pgsql-general).

Yes.

Though if you have a more specific need within Postgres you could ask on the mailing lists here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

that deal with that need.

Best regards,
Shiv