Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Dropping a temporary view?

Good, that's what I'd hope. I'm still not sure why it took more than 7 minutes in psql to select the old non-temporary view contents after dropping the newer temporary view of the same name. There were no delays in producing the original non-temporary view. If I can reproduce the problem in psql, I'll re-ask. Meanwhile I'll also change my software to use different view names when using non-temporary iviews for debugging.

Thanks,
Celia McInnis