Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Query on Postgres SQL transaction

On 3/14/24 11:04 PM, Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team wrote:

Hi Team,

We are using JPA entities to persists the records into Postgres SQL DB and its working for all the nodes but one of the node data is not persisting and it’s not giving any DB related errors/exception. We just want to trace out this scenario on transaction level whether transaction is committing or not.

"... its working for all the nodes but one of the node data is not persisting ..." contradict.

Generally when a record does not throw an error, but is not persisted it means the transaction was not committed and the changes did not survive the session they where done in. Without the actual code it hard to say anything more.

Could you please let us know how we can trace out this scenario and let us know how transaction logs enabled in Postgres SQL DB.

Regards,

Venkat

Internal Use - Confidential

--