Search Postgresql Archives

Re: select results on pg_class incomplete

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 6:43 AM Thiemo Kellner <thiemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not sure, we are taking about the same problem, but would be
surprised to be the only one having experienced filling disks.
So, if I have a disk getting filled up, I would like to get easily information on the problematic
structures in one go.

This is a common problem, and one that has been solved before. There are many monitoring solutions out there that can help you with this. For an incomplete list, see:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring

If you want to roll your own, the other thread is full of good information on that.

Cheers,
Greg