Search Postgresql Archives

Re: v11.5- v15.3 upgrade (linux)

Bug fixes for problems (like slow queries) you didn't realize you had, or would have if you later implemented a feature with the bug.  (For example, an aggravating weekly manual activity disappeared when I was allowed to update from 9.6.6 to 9.6.24.)

And, of course, security bug fixes,  Won't you have egg on your face when it turns out that black hats stole data because of a bug fixed in a later release?