Search Postgresql Archives

Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

On 12/12/23 15:54, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:

Please use Reply All to reply to list also
Ccing list

PgAdmin 4 but it looks the same in the console and from postman.
I believe that the problem is the xls that is generated from a postgres database opened in Windows to fulfill a review requirement and imported again using Pentaho, because I'm moving another data using the same environment and it's fine the difference is the review xls

Huh, where did that come from?

At no point previously have you indicated xls(Excel?) was involved.

Provide a more detailed explanation that the route the data is taking to get to the database.

Thank you

El mar., 12 de diciembre de 2023 6:04 p. m., Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>> escribió:

    On 12/12/23 12:44, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:
     > this is the result I got, now I have to figure it out how to
    solve it,
     > thank you so much

    In what client are you viewing the data?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx