Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Strategies for converting UTC data to local windows for arbitrary resolutions and timezones

> Yeah.  One thing to keep in mind is that that might have different
> behavior in terms of the evaluation of the arguments to the function,
> ie which timezone setting is your input parsed according to.

I see. You mean, in the event that it doesn't conform to an entry in `pg_timezone_names`? I do have control over the possible options the user can provide, so it should be straightforward to make sure those all have entries.

Thanks,
Lincoln