Search Postgresql Archives

Cannot link against libpq on macOS

Hello,

I have been struggling with trying to use a current version of libpq to link against on macOS in Xcode. It seems that nothing works, nobody on the web eventually succeeded either as far as I found so far. I try to write a small sample client. I started with the public source download to built libpq itself, which did work. But I am lost as to what files to actually include in my project then. I dragged lib, include, libpq into my project, but then it the compiler complains about the header internal references, so I need to remove lib/ in front of any includes in files, or it doesn’t get found. It makes no difference if I add Linker flags or search paths.

PLease, can someone help?

Thanks,
Alex