Search Postgresql Archives

Re: order by

On 5/11/23 08:00, Marc Millas wrote:

On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 4:43 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 5/11/23 07:29, Marc Millas wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I keep on investigating on the "death postgres" subject
     > but open a new thread as I don't know if it's related to my pb.
     >
     > I have 2 different clusters, on 2 different machines, one is
    prod, the
     > second test.
     > Same data volumes.

    How can they be sharing the same data 'volume'?

    roughly: one table is 13080000 lines and the second is 13100000 lines, the data comes from yet another DB.

    those 2 tables have no indexes. they are used to build kind of
    aggregates thru multiple left joins.

    Do you mean you are doing dump/restore between them?

no

So how is the data getting from the third database to the prod and test clusters?

For the machines hosting the third db, the prod and test clusters what are?:

OS

OS version

locale

    Postgres version for each cluster is?
    14.2

FYI, 14.8 has just been released so the clusters are behind by 6 bug fix releases.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx