From: Umair Shahid <umair.shahid@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 3:48 PM
To: Inzamam Shafiq <inzamam.shafiq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thomas Kellerer <shammat@xxxxxxx>; pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration

Could oracle_fdw help in your use case? You could consider setting up a job to pull data into PostgreSQL live and then cut over when you are ready.

- Umair

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 10:36 AM Inzamam Shafiq <inzamam.shafiq@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Thomas,

We have tried kafka, but in that we stuck in CDC part, update/delete was not working due to some NULL value issue. Do you have any helping material for Oracle to PostgreSQL data migration using debezium?

Regards,

Inzamam Shafiq
Sr. DBA