Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Debugging postgres on Windows - could not open directory "/lib"

On 2/21/23 17:18, Cathy Xie wrote:

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 6:54 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your email!

    1) How did you build it?

I installed ActivateState Perl, Bison, and Flex. Then I ran the command ```build Debug``` under directory postgres/src/tools/msvc

    2) Open pgsql.sln in a text editor and report the results here.

Here was the result when I opened pgsql.sln in Visual Studio 2022, and ran the postgres.exe.

1) That just repeats the error message from your previous post.

2) Please use copy and paste of text instead of screenshots. Those of us with old eyes would appreciate it.

3) Per previous request:

	Open pgsql.sln in a text editor and report the results here.

	It is the contents of pgsql.sln that I am looking for.

Screenshot_20230222_091621.png
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Cathy

     > Best regards,
     > Cathy