Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Need help debugging slow logical replication

Hi Justin, thanks for the response!

> REPLICA IDENTITY DEFAULT   will only use primary keys,  if the publisher  includes those tables, the subscriber when  replaying the WAL will stop throwing an error not knowing how to replay the UPDATE/DELETE.

But I don't see any errors being thrown out in the postgresql logs?
Should I be seeing it complain there? Is postgresql falling back to
replica identity full here?

However I checked that table, it doesn't seem to be making progress at
all: so I suspect you are right that it is the problem.