Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Data entry - forms design or other APIs etc. - what is there?

On 21/01/2005 18:55 Chris Green wrote:
All I want is a way to produce reasonably functional forms for
entering data into a Postgresql database which will allow me to do the
following:-

    Show a database table in a 'table view' type format which will
    allow deletion, modification and insertion of rows.

    Has 'hooks' so that one can have actions which occur on entry to
    and exit from certain fields.

    Can calculate and preload some fields.

I don't need sophisticated layout facilities, nor do I need
sophisticated reporting as I think knoda can do all I need on that
front.

OpenOffice has forms and database access. It may suit your needs.

--
Paul Thomas