Search Postgresql Archives

Diffs in PG output vs WAL

I am playing with pgoutput and logical replication. With wal2json, I could capture the old values before the row was updated. I am unable to figure out how to do that with pgoutput. Does pgoutput even support this?

Relevant info from wal2json:

> Also, UPDATE/DELETE old row versions can be accessed depending on the configured replica identity
> All of the new/old tuples are available in the JSON object.

https://github.com/eulerto/wal2json

I want new/old tuples with pgoutput. how?

--
Avinash