Search Postgresql Archives

Vacuum Full is not returning space to OS

Hi All,

I am running Azure PostgreSQL database version 11 with replication enabled.
But the autovacuum is not happening. Even Vacuum full is also not reclaiming the space and returning back to OS.

when, I disable to replication then only Full Vacuum is working as expected but vacuum isn't working as expected.

Database size is just 2 GB but bloat is around 14 GB in the database.

Currently all the configuration are default as per Azure PostgreSQL.

Please suggest if anything or any parameter needs to be changed.

Thanks