Search Postgresql Archives

Re: storing zipped SQLite inside PG ?

I'll have to read more about sqlite_fdw. Thanks for that Steve !

Each SQLite isn't that big (billions of records), more like 30K records or so.  But there are lots and lots of these SQLite DBs which add up over time to perhaps billions of records.

This is for a big corp with an IT dept.  Maybe I can get them to upgrade the DB itself.
Thank You too David !