Search Postgresql Archives

storing zipped SQLite inside PG ?

On Tuesday, December 21, 2021, David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, you get the picture.  I'm all ears :-)  And thanks in advance for any suggestions !

This is basically a variant of “should I store images in the database” but the content sizes involved are insanely high compared to most images.  External storage, with a pointer in the DB, would seem like a much better choice.

Either way, though, not applying a minor release in over two years is just wrong; you should get on top of that before building new functionality on top of said database.

David J.