Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to install check_postgres on CentOS 8?

Hi Rainer,

I'd suggest that your perl package is the most recent. Just a wild guess, though. But what I'd suggest more is that you download the source archive and compile the whole package yourself for your target platform.

This is what I always do. I never install a precompiled rpm. This way, I make sure that the resulting installation works on my system. It's actually pretty easy to do and takes only 3-4 minutes to compile everything. It's not like you'd have to wait hours for the build to finish.

Cheers,
Paul