Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PGbackrest capacity related question

On 7/22/19 5:08 PM, chiru r wrote:
Hi  All,

I am using pgbackrest on my production workloads and it is working as expected.
However our DB is growing more and more .
We have currently two disks and each one is 4 TB size. However 3.8TB size data got loaded into DB currently and our /pgback mount point size is 4TB. So if the DB size grows more then 4TB, how to add another file system to store backup under "repo-path"?.

pgBackRest does not have multi-volume support because there are a number of ways to accomplish this using ZFS, Linux volumes, etc. You'll need the expand the storage for the repo using one of these methods or reduce your retention settings.

Regards,
--
-David
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx