From: Adrian Klaver [adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 May 2019 20:04
To: ravikrishna@xxxxxxxx; Guntry Vinod
Cc: pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Venkatamurali Krishna Gottuparthi; Biswa Ranjan Dash
Subject: Re: Back Slash \ issue

On 5/2/19 7:30 AM, ravikrishna@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>  > We have dump from DB2 and trying to upload it Postgre.
> DB2 export command has an option to export it as CSV which quotes data
> so that any embedded
> lines or special characters inside the data is treated fine.  Does the
> csv format has quotes enclosing it ?

Please show the command you use to import into Postgres.
Also the error message you get.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html <http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html <http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within TechMahindra.