Search Postgresql Archives

found xmin x from before relfrozenxid y

Hi,

after upgrading to version 11, I see the error pattern "found xmin x
from before relfrozenxid y" in different databases on different hosts.

From https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/release-10-3.html, I
learned that this was an error caused by pg_upgrade, which apparently
had been fixed in 10.3. This page also states that refreshing the
affected materialized view non-concurrently would fix the problem.

My question is now how to infer the affected materialized view from the
error message. Is there a way to tell which one to refresh from the xmin
or relfrozenxid value?

Best
  Johannes