Search Postgresql Archives

Re: New website

On 04/18/2018 05:31 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And to get to the mailing list archives(arguably one of the most important
links) you have to:

Click on Community, click on Mailing Lists on the left sidebar, then scroll
to the bottom of page to find the search box.

I look at the mailing list archives as much as anyone else does, and I
don't think that it's very important for it to have prominent
placement. Even still, the only difference here is the scrolling. It
has fundamentally the same structure as before.

I am one of the No votes in the survey.

This sounds pretty far from constructive to me, which automatically
detracts from what you're saying.

The same could be said of a survey that only has single Yes/No question and no provision for drilling down to what works or does not work for you. At any rate see my reply to Jonathan for my initial critique.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx