Search Postgresql Archives

Re: characters converted to ??? in postgres

Yes it appears to be a separate issue but using OS X is the only way I could reproduce trying to see with my own eyes so to speak
I did though a quick java program and that confirmed to me (at least so far) that the whole issue resides in the so called data object

Thank you so much for help and insight

— Armand