Search Postgresql Archives

Re: vacuum of empty table slows down as database table count grows

Thanks, i'll redo the benchmarks and report back how things look now.

> This is irrelevant of amount of data restored, i am seeing the same behavior with just schema restore, as well as with schema+data restores.
>
> If anyone is interested i may upload the schema data + my benchmarking script with collected whisper data from my test run (i've been plotting it in grafana via carbon)
>
> Is this a known issue? Can i do anything to improve performance here?

we had 10K and more tables in one database - and we had lot of issues.

I know so Tomas fixed some issues, but we need the stat files in tmpfs

Regards

Pavel

--
Jerry Sievers