Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'

On 12/04/2016 12:01 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Sun, 4 Dec 2016, Adrian Klaver wrote:

The important questions that forgot to ask before, is how do you plan
to deploy this:

Or are you looking to deploy a front end/database combination to each
client?

  This way. I've no interest or expertise in maintaining a web site (my ISP
does this for mine). I would provide some guidance on installing necessary
software, but it's theirs to use as they choose.

Well that sort of negates the benefits of Web front end. You will now be responsible for setting up a database server, a Web server and the Django code that ties them together on each client.

What is this application going to do?

Rich

--
Adrian Klaver