Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016, Adrian Klaver wrote:

Base is basically a GUI over the database.

Adrian,

  That's what I assumed it to be.

That being said my experience with Base is that is not up to the task. It
worked for me early on, but development on Base lagged relative to the
other modules in LO. My recent attempts have been less successful. Exact
examples on why, will have to wait on me dredging up the memories.

  I'm very open to suggestions what to use for the UI. I'm not a
professional coder and learning SQLAlchemy or Django takes too much time
away from my business.

  My clients all run Windows about which I know nothing. Is there a GUI for
postgres that works on all platforms and suitable for someone like me?

Thanks,

Rich