Search Postgresql Archives

Re: About the MONEY type

----- Original Message -----

I recall a number of years ago reading about a money implementation that included different currency bases and exchange rate calculation. A quick Google search turned up

https://github.com/samv/pg-currency

which I am not sure is the same thing, but it looks like it might be something useful in the current context.

-- B