Search Postgresql Archives

How to convert firebird stored procedures into postgresql functions

Hi there :)

I have an internship project that consists in migrate a Firebird structure and data to a PostgreSQL one. I have already gotten the migration of tables, primary and foreign keys (and other constraints), indexes and views to a PostgreSQL database.
But now I have 140 Firebird stored procedures. I need to convert them into PostgreSQL functions. My question is: is there any tool that could do this conversion? I have tried some tools such as DBTools Manager Professional, Full Convert and PostgreSQL Database Converter, but none of them is able to convert stored procedures.

I would like to find a tool because I have a little time to finish this activity manually, and I not even reached triggers...

Thank you all and best regards from Brazil :)