Search Postgresql Archives

Monitoring and insight into NOTIFY queue

Hello,

I'd like to ask you whether there is a way how to monitor and log details about NOTIFY queue? What do you use for this prupose?

In the official documentation I'm unable to find a way how to monitor NOTIFY queue in more detail, at least size of this queue, which is critical in case of filling up the queue, which will lead to stopping the NOTIFY queue functionality.

Thanks,
Jiri