Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 and process REST calls enquiry

On 02/12/2016 07:43 AM, James Keener wrote:
https://github.com/begriffs/postgrest also looks interesting!

I thought the purpose of Spring/Spring Boot was to provide the REST services in front of your choice of data store. Not sure how putting another server in the stack is going to help things.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Adrian Klaver