Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

On 1/12/2016 5:42 AM, Regina Obe wrote:
a) Some people won't feel welcome if they don't see one
b) Malicious people will spread rumors about our project for not having one , but if we have one, it has to protect us from them working within the rules, but pushing everyone's buttons.

c) and if we DO have one, malicious people will try and either work around perceived cracks in said CoC, or use the CoC against people in malicious ways, just because they can. Trolls be Trolls