Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

> Hmm.  I'm not sure that telling us that should amount to an offense; such
a person might even have a good idea from time to time.

> Now, if the person is rude about it, that would be an offense, but that
should already be covered under other sections of the CoC no?

> Another possibly offensive aspect of the example you're describing is
someone trying to pass themselves off as a major contributor when they're
not.  But I hesitate to try to draw guidelines for that either.

>			regards, tom lane

Tom,
How would you feel about the original thread that started this.

https://github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

I would dismiss her as a troll and kindly say, don't tell us who we can have
and who we can't.

Thanks,
Regina