Search Postgresql Archives

BDR and Backup and Recovery

What viable options exist for Backup & Recovery in a BDR environment? From the reading I have done PITR recovery is not an option with BDR. It's important to preface this that I have almost no exposure to postgres backup and recovery. Is PITR not an option with BDR?

If a user fat fingers something and deletes records from a table without a where clause what is the correct course of action is to recover as much data as possible. What type of backup do I require to restore as much data as possible before the incident in a BDR environment.

Sorry for such an open ended question. :D I'm continuing to read as I solicit feedback.

Is there a document outlining recovery with BDR?