Search Postgresql Archives

how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?

Hello everybody,

I am saving PostgreSQL log file data (CVS logs) with Logstash and Elasticsearch. My problem with this is that the time zone value is with the name of the time zone like

 2015-09-22 12:02:59.836 CEST

which Logstash can not process.

What Logstash needs are date/time stamps like

2015-09-22 12:02:59.836 +0200.

How can I setup Postgres to log with a numerical offset in the CSV logs and not with the name of the time zone?

Any hints and links to the corresponding documentation would be appreciated.

Regards,
Michael