Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Import Problem

On 09/17/2015 06:03 AM, Ramesh T wrote:
with out hanging how to open data script of the oracle schema to change
the name.

Like Postgres, or2pg has documentation:

http://ora2pg.darold.net/config.html#oracle_schema_to_export

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Ramesh T <rameshparnanditech@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rameshparnanditech@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Actually ,oracle have the *qa *schema i have to import to  this
    schema to postgres database.But in postgres database already have
    the *qa *schema.My problem is that i want to change the name of the
    oracle schema while import to the postgres database using
    or2pg.because same schema name not accept right.manullay is not
    possible change name of schema in qa is have 2 gb data when i try to
    change name of the data scipt is hanged.

    On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Venkata Balaji N