Search Postgresql Archives

Re: A table of magic constants

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:55:44 -0400
Dane Foster <studdugie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for the additional reference links but my concern was less about
> how to find out what a function (formerly magic constant) that I
> encountered in the wild did but more about having a list that would educate
> newcomers/me about what is automatically available for use.

In addition to what Adrian wrote, I find that the best way is to simply read the messages posted on this list for a while : you'll learn _a lot_ of things from the answers. After a while, you'll find your way around the documentation.

I've been doing it almost every day for years, still learning every time.

--
					Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://legalcase.libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software