Search Postgresql Archives

Re: VACUUM FULL doesn't reduce table size

On 03/11/2015 08:52 AM, pinker wrote:
Adrian Klaver-4 wrote
Also per Kevin Grittner and Tom Lane there
is a Nabble issue at work where the list here is not seeing all the
information. Example:

It's because I edited some post. Then is visible only on nabble because
edited version isn't sent back to the mailing list.

Per previous suggestions I would post to this(pgsql-general) list directly. Hidden information is not to going to be well received here and will impede an answer to your issue, just saying.

Adrian Klaver-4 wrote
Also per Kevin Grittner we are looking at a moving target, so some sort
of information about current state would be helpful.

I'm doing pg_dump from snapshot - on production that isn't possible. Today
at night my colleague will run vacuum full verbose on this table in
production environment, so we will see if this problem occurs only on
snapshot or was replicated from production.

Alright.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx