Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark

On 12/08/2014 06:53 AM, Eric Svenson wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I try to get access to the non-VM machine, at the moment access is not
possible for me unfortunately.

You are right, there are more tables in the database which are restored
correctly but these tables do NOT contain float values. These two tables
are the only tables in the database which contain floats.

The errors occur with the first float in the table, the restore process
seems to terminate with that table and seems to continue with the next
table. The result are completely empty tables for dev_my_settings and
file_item.

There are float values in the table which can be viewed with pg_admin.

The table definitions for dev_my_settings and file_item contain lots of
BIGINTS, smallints and integers, and several double precision values.
All other tables do not contain any double precision values.

At the moment I am out of ideas.

Regards,
Eric

--