Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Re: [ADMIN] Cannot retrieve images inserted through VB and odbc, after a table reorganization.

On 09/03/2014 09:26 AM, Alanoly Andrews wrote:
*Hi Craig,*

**

*I’m reloading into the very same database. *

*If I insert a new row into the table (through VB/ODBC), I’m able to
retrieve it (again from VB). But if after inserting the new row, I do a
reorg of the table (eg. with a “cluster table”), I’m no longer able to
retrieve that same row. In short, as long as the newly inserted rows are
not “re-written” in some way, they can be retrieved through VB/ODBC. *

This:

Note the OID for the table stays the same but the relfilenode changes. This also happens with the other situations you describe(unless you use --oids with pg_dump).

should be:

Note the OID for the table stays the same but the relfilenode changes. This also happens with the other situations you describe(if you use --oids with pg_dump).

**

*Alanoly.*

--
Adrian Klaver