Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Arduino SQL Connector

On 04/18/2014 07:53 AM, Jan Wieck wrote:
On 04/18/14 10:31, Steve Spence wrote:
Not a thing in that document about the Arduino. Just how to install
Postgres on a Raspberry Pi. My Postgres is on a hosted server at a ISP.

You intend to have thousands of Arduino devices, incapable of doing any
sort of encryption or other means of secure IP connections, directly
connect to a database, that is hosted on a publicly accessible VPS?

Maybe it is just me, but to me that design has DISASTER written in bold,
red, 120pt font all over it.

Jan,

It is already established you do not like any part of this idea. Beating the dead horse really does not accomplish anything.

Good luck with that,
Jan

--
Adrian Klaver