Search Postgresql Archives

Announcement: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2013

PGConf.DE 2013 is the sequel of the highly successful German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2011. We maintain the proven concept: November 8th, 2013, the Rhineland Industrial Museum in Oberhausen.

http://2013.pgconf.de/

The call for papers will open in a few days. Registration for the conference will be possible well in advance. Tickets may be purchased online in advance as well as at the entrance. Due to limited capacity, early booking is advisable. For sponsors, we have put together a package that includes among other things, a number of discounted ticket. More in the Call for Sponsors in a separate e-mail.

Following this conference, the OpenRheinRuhr will take place at the same venue over the weekend:

http://openrheinruhr.de/

--
				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group