Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres no longer starts

Bart:

Failing a more definitive diagnostic approach, I suggest that you post your entire pgstartup.log rather than just the error message. My guess is that the position in that log where the error occurs will give folks who are more familiar with the startup sequence a reasonable idea of where in the start process things failed and may at least help you to localize your search for problems.

Good luck,

John