Search Postgresql Archives

full text searching

I have read the pg 9.1 doc's about full text search, rambled about the web a bit looking for related articles, and had good experiences implementing lightweight prototypes. Now I can sense the depth of the water as I try to determine a solid approach for implementation.

I would be most grateful for links to articles that discuss the design issues one should consider before implementing a long term strategy. Case study, or architectural articles, and similar.

Thanks,

 - Mark