Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Using Postgresql as application server

Dmitriy Igrishin пишет:

2011/8/18 sad@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sad@xxxxxxxxx> <sad@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sad@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Merlin Moncure пишет:

        On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Dimitri Fontaine
        <dimitri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dimitri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>  wrote:

            c k<shreeseva.learning@xxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:shreeseva.learning@xxxxxxxxx>>  writes:

                Many users are using it and found it stable and
                scalable. Important is that
                web server is external to the database and a mod_pgsql
                like mod_plsql is
                used to connect web server to database. Each page is
                considered as a stored
                procedure in the oracle database. I am not thinking of
                implementing as it is

            It's been around for a long time already:

            http://asmith.id.au/mod_libpq.html

        mod_libpq looks like it hasn't been updated in quite a while
        (apache
        1.3 only) -- I think a node.js http server is superior in just
        about
        every way for this case.  I 100% agree with the comments on
        the page
        though.

        merlin

    i still recommend nginx

I recommend Wt:
http://www.webtoolkit.eu/
:-)

it looks like feces
"and uses well-tested patterns of desktop GUI development"