Search Postgresql Archives

Need to purge applied log from arch_replicate directory

Dear all,

I am test postgres streaming replication under 9.0.4. The master and slave have been replicated smoothly. In master, I have a directory "/path/to/arch_replicate/" to used by slave to access and apply the logs. The arch_replicate directory has been growing without purging any applied logs. What is the best way to manage the logs to save the disk space? I also found my postgres does not have pg_archivecleanup utility. Where do I find this utility? How do I use this utility? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Alex Lai